Copyright © 2021 Ether Saga Online. All rights reserved.
Always remember to follow the rules!
Players' ignorance of the rules does not exempt them from responsibility for not following them. Breachers of the rules will be penalizedThis penalty will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, even causing the loss of your account on our server.
This penalty will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, even causing the loss of your account on our server.
You are aware that this is a private server (private organization), and that all time used / spent, time in which it could be used for other purposes, such as: Studying, Working, Practicing Sports, Travel and etc ... may be lost eventually by failures in the service provided, such as: Hardware Failure, Systems Failure and Problems in General, from a private organization such as this one.
As far as private is concerned, it doesn’t mean official, and when playing in a private organization, you (the user) understand and / or agree that this organization doesn’t have the versatility of an official organization. Better understanding, due to unforeseen circumstances, any errors or failures in the service provided, already mentioned, such failures that can eventually and effectively result in total loss of data of all accounts and characters of the user.
The user understands and understands that he does not have any right vis-à-vis the private organization, whether to claim, demand or judicially initiate proceedings against it, precisely because he has performed the act of opening account and have used / enjoyed the game freely and consciously, as explained in these rules and, stressing, determine that the user will be aware and automatically agree with the general terms and rules of this private organization when it does the Opening Account or click on Play.
The virtual Gold provided for purchase are directed to the maintenance of the same as: Servers, VPS, Download links, system purchases, marketing advertisements such as facebook and google.
1. ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Keeping your account information confidential is your responsibility. So do not share your password, if you do, in all cases if you have been stolen, EtherSagaOnline Team will not recover anything, as the servers are secure.
1.1 Accounts are personal and non-transferable.
2. If a malicious user is banned and it is proven that he has his password, you could also be punished.
2.1 If a user has his password or is occasionally accessed from the same ip / machine as you, the punishment can be applied to everyone, without exception.
3. The ESO Team doesn’t have access to passwords, except for the encrypted DBA, so if you lose your password it will only be possible to retrieve it via the website, accessing the panel and following the step-by-step that will arrive ¡To the email registered in the account.
4. No one from The ESO Team will ask for your password, never give your password to anyone. The maximum that can be requested by a GM / ADM is only the account login and this will only be done via ticket.
5. The ESO Team is not responsible for loss, scammed, theft, rollbacked, items / XP or Cash. We will not restore Cash items under any circumstances. The PW Team will not recover anything in your account if it has been stolen. The insistence can lead to punishment
.6. It is forbidden to open a dispute in pagseguro without first talking to the administration by ticket to solve your problem, if done, your char will automatically ban it until everything is resolved.
7. Only complaints will be accepted within 30 days after the day of the ban, after which any ban will be indisputable and irrevocable due to evidence.
8. Sale of items (flights, equipment, mounts, weapons, stones, etc.) and coins for real money is prohibited, Punishment total banishment of the account with no chance of defense.
2. GENERAL RULES
1. Respect the members of the Server at all times and anywhere, be it teamspeak, social networks. Any disrespect, whether directed at GM players and / or team members, will be punished. (EDITED 05/19/2021, & nbsp; TO & FROM THIS DATE & nbsp; OFFENSES FOR PRIVATE MESSAGES WILL BE TREATED WITH ONLY COMPLAINTS FOR PERSECUTING IF THE PLAYER CALLED HIM OR OFFERED BLOCKING HIS LOSER TO LOSE HER LOST HER LOST IT ACCOUNTS BY PRIVATE CHAT, & nbsp; WILL BE PUNISHED BY MUTE OF 1 DAY, IF CONTINUED IT WILL BE ANALYZED FOR ACCOUNT BLOCKING PUNISHMENT FOR 1 DAY, THIRD TIMES 10 DAYS, AND OTHER TIMES 15 DAYS.)
2. Donors and non-donors are treated equally. Donating does not mean that you receive special treatment from the Team. If you break the rules, you will bear the consequences like everyone else
3. Any form of GM impersonation will result in permanent punishment. This includes creating accounts such as "GM" or with a GM name, as well as claims to be a GM in the guild titles / badges. People who claim to be GM during conversations will be banned permanently.
4. Any use of Client programs / modifications that bring benefit and / or advantage to the user in relation to other players, will be punished with permanent account lockout. This includes using any botting programs. In addition, advertising these programs, such as selling them or soliciting them, will also result in a punishment.
5. Any errors found should be reported to the relevant Server team as soon as they are discovered. Any player found using any error on our servers to cause damage or gain an advantage to other players will be banned.
6. Do not ask for items, change of class, level restitution, teleportation, return of items / Cash, restitution of deleted characters, return of hacked account, banned etc. to GM’s. Insistences will be punished.
7. Do not harass other players. Treat other players the way you want to be treated. We want our players to play in an environment where they don't have to worry about offenses or the use of racial / insulting terms. Punishment will be decided based on the severity of the offense.
3. PLAYERS RULES
1. It is forbidden to impersonate a GM or ADM ESO Team. As well as, creating a character with a name similar / identical to that of Team members or with GM / ADM contained therein, this will result in the deletion of all characters from the account and permanent ban.
2. It is prohibited to insult / abuse GM’s and ADM’s (including sarcastic jokes and / or accusations without hard evidence). This includes any level of disrespect for Team members.
3. It is forbidden to reveal the identity of a GM. If a GM told you his identity you must keep it a secret, if you reveal yourself to someone you could be banned. Avoid fake GMs by taking out SS and submitting via ticket.
4. It is punishable to quote directly / indirectly GMs and ADMs in the chats in any situation (complaints, offenses, criticisms (destructive), etc.). Any and all issues related to GMs / ADMs must be dealt with via ticket avoiding confusion in the game. Use the ticket system keeping in mind that to respect is to be respected and that there are tickets in front of yours, so be patient.
5. It is punishable to require ingame support causing flooding and / or being aggressive / offensive directly or indirectly. The ingame support is not viable due to the number of PMs that hinder the process, so use the ticket system, keeping in mind that respecting is being respected and that there are tickets in front of yours, so be patient.
6. Don't pretend to be someone else. (The same nickname, or similar to that of the other player getting confused, will be permanently banned).
7. Do not provide false information to the Ether Saga Team.
8. Do not create inappropriate name for Clan.
9. Do not abuse the use of skills in order to hinder other players (KS).
10. Flooding is prohibited (Except trade in items, limit 3x per time).
11. Do not insult or create general discussions in commercial or global chat, as well as use obscene language in them.
12. Any type of racial discrimination and / or xenophobia is punishable.
13. Prohibited to advertise / quote / publicize other ESO servers in the game (Or in communities), Sale / Exchange by open chat, global or commercial.
14. It is forbidden to edit client / server in order to benefit and / or hinder other players, including the use of Jump Hack, Fly Hack, BOT or similar.
15. Scam reports will not be accepted via trade (trade hack), once you pay attention, nothing wrong will happen. Before confirming a negotiation, check the items and the person's name so as not to send / negotiate the items to the wrong person.
16. It is forbidden to send / make false reports, the player may be severely punished for accusations without evidence or improper requests for punishment to third parties.
4. FAKES BIDDING
1. Territorial Wars: Bidding fakes are prohibited, will cause a ban determined by the GM.
5. TERRITORY WARS
1. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLAN: It is the obligation of the clan leadership to announce, inform the players so that there is no doubt about topics 5.1 and 5.2 of the Territorial Wars. And Marshals Attentive to Rule 4.1
2. PUNISHMENTS - Offender and Marshal: Players caught using these devices will be punished for 7 days / 21 days / permanent. The Marshal of the clan will be consulted and possibly punished for 7 days / 21 days / 60 days. The General will be promoted to Marshal or other desired character.
Players involved and not involved, in any rule / situation mentioned above, who come to harass / coerce GM’s in order that they take action against a particular player / group under analysis, will be punished!
7. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. If something is not mentioned here, it does not mean that it is allowed.
2. ESO Team may change the rules without notice whenever necessary.
3. Luring an invasion boss to hinder up is subject to punishment. (When)